Headway Hospitality, a division of Headway Workforce Solutions, is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Food Service Workers for our client in the Raleigh, NC area! As a Food Service Worker, you will prepare and portion food and beverage items. You will also provide excellent customer service while adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. This part-time position offers $11.50 per hour. We are looking to start individuals immediately!
As a Food Service Worker, you will:
- Serve food and beverage items to customers
- Set up food items, condiments, utensils, etc.
- Bus and clear tables and workstations using proper cleaning and sanitizing
- Stock all products and supplies properly, needed for service
- Maintain a professional and customer-oriented dining atmosphere
- Learn and become familiar with the menu, dietary restriction items, specials, and any menu changes, before and during shifts
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by management.
Requirements of a Food Service Worker:
- Consent to a pre-employment background check
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve proactively
- Familiar with industry best practices.
Why You'll Love Working with Us:
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up available shifts in your area
- Able to work part-time hours (some night or weekend shifts may be available)
- Gain experience with different clients in a variety of environments
- Competitive wages offered
- Referral program available – refer your friends and family and earn extra cash!
Physical Requirements as a Food Service Worker:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Our client may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see and communicate through speech and listening
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to use hand, fingers, and arms to reach, type, and grasp
About Headway: Headway Hospitality specializes in serving up high-quality workers to our clients in the hospitality industry. Through Headway's proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition, and workforce management practices, Headway provides committed hospitality staff throughout the United States. Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, please visit www.headwaywfs.com.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.