Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/san-bernardino for more information.
- This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino.
- It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
- This position may have access to third party credit card information and transactional systems (cash registers, point of sale devices, applications supporting credit card transactions, and reports or other documents containing credit card information) from multiple transactions or reports and/or files containing bulk transactional information containing encrypted or un-redacted credit card information.
- Experience in Food Services in an Acute care setting is preferred.
- San Bernardino County Food Handlers certification is required.