Headway Hospitality is currently seeking experienced, detail-oriented Food Service Workers for our client in the Wayne, NJ area! Headway Hospitality is Headway Workforce Solutions’ newest division. This new division specializes in serving up the best talent in the field of hospitality, food, and beverage service. Headway Hospitality focuses on providing high-quality workers to clients through Headway’s proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition, and workforce management practices.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Flexible schedule
- Easy to use mobile app for picking up shifts
- Greater independence – create a work schedule that fits your needs
- Gain experience with TONS of different clients in a variety of environments -- universities, concert venues, sports stadiums, and more!
- Competitive wage
As a Food Service Worker, you will
- Accurately transport food and beverages to guests promptly
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates
- Ensure proper stock of all products and supplies needed for service
- Prepping food; helping the Kitchen when needed
- Sanitizing and cleaning all guest areas, including floors, tables, chairs, etc.
- Report all hazards and accidents immediately
- Complete other duties as assigned
Qualifications of a Food Service Worker
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ years in food preparation or food service
- Hospitality, food, and beverage, or customer service experience preferred
- Rate of Pay: $15.00/hr.
- Sunday through Thursday
Physical Requirements of a Food Service Worker
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see, and communicate through speech and listening
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to use hand, fingers, and arms to reach, type, and grab
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.