- Required – High School or equivalent experience preferred.
- Six months experience as a cashier, preferably in a hospital setting, but not required. On the job training and ability to follow oral and written instruction.
- Active involvement with professional food service organization is greatly desired.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
- Certified Food Handler Certificate or equivalent ServSafe Certificate is greatly desirable but not required.
Records all cafeteria customer and purchases through the registers, collects money and issues change. Displays prompt and courteous service to customers and is able to communicate
effectively with them. Cleans and stocks server & beverage area.
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at email@example.com. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Certain positions are subject to background screening
If you are a current USC employee, please apply to this USC job posting in Workday by copying and pasting this link into your browser:https://wd5.myworkday.com/usc/d/inst/1$9925/9925$28252.htmld