Force Power Systems is now accepting applications for:Diesel Engine Service Technician
Force Power Systems' Diesel Engine Technicians are in high demand from our customers all over the world. Some of our locations can accommodate technicians to work on a rotation schedule, other locations are looking for technicians that are willing to relocate to the area but have the ability and willingness to travel to wherever the job may take them.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform quality maintenance, diagnostics, inspections and rebuilds.
- Must be able to reassemble all components and equipment(i.e.: engines, fuel systems, electrical codes, etc.).
- Be familiar with fuel systems, electrical codes, etc.
- Must work well with others and be willing to conduct themselves in accordance with our company values.
- Willing and able to work in the shop or at customers locations. This may include failure analysis as required.
- Willing and able to travel offshore, overseas and out-of-state for several weeks is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related training/education inDieselTechnology (Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, and/or John Deere)experience.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to acquire basic tools within the first 90 days of employment.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and overtime.
- Valid Driver's and clean driving record required.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement & Technician Tool Purchase Program
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Apply in person at 1983b Grand Caillou Road, Houma, Louisiana 70395 or at 751 Peters Road, Harvey, Louisiana 70058. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V0