Force Power Systems is now accepting applications for: Transmission Service Technician
Force Power Systems is seeking a Service Technician that will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and routine mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer's equipment including transmissions, transmission components, and subassemblies.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems with customer's equipment.
- Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
- Perform routine repairs on customer's equipment.
- Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
- Consult with supervisor to ensure the accuracy of diagnosis and approval for repair work.
- Provide assistance to more senior level Transmission Shop Technicians on larger jobs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related transmission(automotive, Industrial,
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to acquire basic tools within the first 90 days of employment.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and overtime.
- Valid Driver's and clean driving record required.
Positions are open for shop and field technicians. Field technicians may be asked to work on land, offshore and overseas and must be willing to do so.
The employee regularly works indoors around moving mechanical parts. May be exposed to weather extremes when working outside in conditions that include inclement weather, heat, cold, and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Exposure to small quantities of chemicals, dust, steam, high-pressure water, and high speed rotating equipment. Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment. Required to perform work in cramped spaces and/or high places.
We are proud to offer our full-time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Life & Disability Insurance Policies
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Apply in person at 1983b Grand Caillou Road, Houma, Louisiana 70395 or at 751 Peters Road, Harvey, Louisiana 70058. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V