Ensures all foreclosure and bankruptcy documents are prepared correctly for execution by signers and notaries.
- Review foreclosure and bankruptcy documents to verify correct verbiage, accurate dates, figures, and facts, resolving issues in a self-directed manner.
- Ensure printed backup documents (note, mortgage, assignment, print screens, corporate resolutions, prior recorded foreclosure documents) are consistent with the source foreclosure documents.
- Ensure there are no errors in the source documents, including verification of correct dates, percentages, and dollar amounts.
- Confirm corporate resolution has identified appropriate signer.
- Error-free documents should be tabbed/tagged for easy identification for signers.
- Documents with errors should be timely returned to the assigned attorney for corrections.
- Submit documents for review and execution.
- Scan documents to imaging system and update servicing system before submitting to attorney and closing file.
- Update daily log with file completion information.
- Meet or exceed monthly volume goals and KPI expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong PC skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Good math aptitude
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Good writing skills, to include proofreading
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact in a positive and professional manner at all times with all levels of both internal and external audiences
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment with goals every month