PowerBuild Construction Company, LLC is a General Contractor working throughout Atlanta and surrounding counties.
PowerBuild is searching for an experienced Construction foreman to prepare our new construction and remodel projects. The right candidate should be a skilled professional with five or more years of experience, be a skilled professional with a positive attitude, and have great communication and organizational skills.
PowerBuild Construction is a well-established General Contractor with Great benefits and a strong focus on hiring and retaining great employees. Good opportunity for growth from within. EOE and Drug-free workplace. Generous compensation package depending on experience.
Typical Responsibilities/ Duties –The Construction Foreman's responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders, and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to the safety director or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities–The Construction Forman's knowledge, skills, and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Five or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
- Construction, General Contractor
- Concrete Foundation & Precast Parking garage experience desired
- Single-family Townhome experience
- Construction Commercial experience preferred
- Scaffold experience
- Wood-stick Multifamily
- Framing - Structural
- Able to read Site plans
- Supervisory experience
- Punch out list
- Project Scheduling
- Pre-construction meeting, planning, etc.
- OSHA 30-hour Certification (preferred) *willing to train for certification*
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must have construction experience
- Applicants must have five or more years of experience in construction
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Applicants preferred to have at least a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent years of experience
- Applicants must be at least 18
- Applicants must hold a valid driving license
Top benefits including a $3,000 signing bonus after successfully completing 6 months of employment, health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, Truck Allowance, and many more.
*No relocation expenses will be covered*
Power-Build is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: 65000.00 Annual