As a Foreman, you will be the point person at the jobsite responsible for managing installation, safety and scope of work budget on a set schedule. This role reports into the production manager and can have one or more foreman and installers reporting into them.
Here is glimpse of what you will do.
• Model Leadership; Connect with the people that you lead.
• Direct day to day employee activities and schedules.
• Manage one or more installers who install products as allowed by associated collective bargaining agreement and/or project labor agreement.
• Designated lead for the company to our customers, attending all project meetings.
• Manages the daily quality, production quantity and safety performance of the team.
• Provides on the job training.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
• Prefer 2+ supervisory experience prefer: construction/installation and/or similar trades
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Able to liftup to 50 lbs.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand to perform daily work and ladder climbing, as needed.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!