A growing professional landscape firm is looking for an experienced Foreman to effectively run and manage field crews during day-to-day operations.
We are looking for individuals excited about growth opportunities in the Dallas region. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years supervisory/crew management experience and 5+ years of experience in the landscape industry
Purpose:Plan, organize, direct, or coordinate activities of workers engaged in landscaping or grounds keeping activities, such as planting and maintaining ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and lawns.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Assist managers in conducting morning safety meetings.
- Ensure daily safety inspections of equipment, vehicles, and job site.
- Complete daily paperwork, including but not limited to, employee timesheets, recording of daily mileage, numbers of vehicles and equipment used, and billing sheets for any extra billable work.
- Perform landscape and street maintenance duties, including but not limited to, pruning, planting, and mowing.
- Initiate repair of any malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Communicate with Supervisor on topics such as, but not limited to, crew members, equipment issues, and job related concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and landscape construction.
- Supervisor experience: 3+ year managing crews.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Valid drivers’ license and solid driving record