Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Florida Foundation Authority , a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Foreman. We are a locally-owned and operated company with a team that has decades of hands-on experience. From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, our specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have. We serve Orlando, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, Sanford, Deltona, and other nearby areas. We here at Florida Foundation Authority are dedicated to finding a Foreman that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been recognized for our outstanding service with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, which we believe highlights our ability to help every customer. We have also been recognized for our outstanding service with a Top Rated Badge in 2016 with Home Advisor, which we believe highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Florida.
The position of foreman consists of coordinating tasks and assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The foreman assigns duties and is responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Leading a high-performance team serving customers in our local area
- You will be traveling around the area and working in our customer's homes
- Installing our products and services with the support of a national team of trained professionals
- Learning how to work with others and how to lead your team to provide our customers with superior quality and service
- A team player who will do whatever it takes to win for your installation team, the organization and you
- Listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ensure your team is functioning at its highest level every day by great planning and superior preparation
- Believe the highest form of praise is a customer who is so happy with the work you have done they want to tell their neighbors and friends
- Grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
What is required to join our team as a Foreman:
- Assigns tasks of installer(s), motivates and trains installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair, ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicates with the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work. Ensures that customer is aware of any changes to job before making any such change. Ensures the customer's satisfaction before leaving the home
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job. Loads the truck with the assistance of the installer ensuring the correct materials, tools and equipment are available on-site
- Assesses conditions of the job once on-site. Plans time allotment, tools needed and order of work, and decides workload for self and installers
- Adjusts for conditions, makes changes from original job order, troubleshoots situations, innovates process on the spot in order to complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
- Communicates with the Production Manager and/or Production Department regarding the job. Ensures all paperwork is done completely and accurately and is given to the proper parties
- Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed. If necessary, ability to legally drive a motor vehicle
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One (1) year experience in construction trades preferred; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven leadership ability
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.