Clean Harbors Pascagoula, MS is looking for Foreman – Hydro Blasting to join their safety conscious team! The Foreman is responsible for safely and efficiently leading a crew in industrial service project and emergency response. Typically working Monday – Friday, 6 AM till 6 PM, this position may require some travel away from home up to 10% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with hydro blasting (including automated equipment);
- Completes associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, pressure washers;
- Able to wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators, skin, face, hand and foot protection in a multiple number of combinations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 10% of the time;
- 3+ years of previous of industrial services experience, such as hydro blasting, tank cleaning, emergency response;
- 1+ years’ experience leading a crew;
- TWIC Card required;
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.