Do your team members see you as a role model and leader? Do you want to work for a company where your work matters? Do you enjoy traveling and being able to work on different job sites? If so, we want you on our team!
ForemenatCentrica Business Solutions notonlyhelpensureprojectsarecompletedon‐time,inthesafestpossiblemanner,andaredeliveredwiththehighestquality,butalsoarealeaderandrolemodeltoateamofLightingTechnicians.AsaForeman,youprovidedirectionandtrainingtoTechnicianswhichdirectlyinfluencestheendresultofaproject.Younotonlyhelpmakebusinessfacilitiesmoreefficientandlesscostly,butalsoimprovethesafety,healthandcomfortforthoseusingthem.
Our Foreman contributions to the team include:
- PromoteandrolemodelsafepracticesfollowingallCentrica Business Solutions andCalOSHAguidelinesandactivelyparticipateinandcompleteregularsafetytraining.
- AssistwithpropertrainingofTechniciansonallCentrica Business Solutions policies,proceduresandpractices,alongwithNationalElectricalCode(NEC)guidelines.
- Run electrical conduit, wiring and AC power up DC solar. Including, but not limited to, direct burial or trenching of the electrical to/from main transformer/power source to new solar installations.
- Ability to install DC power side of solar and components.
- Provideatop-notch customerexperiencethatleavesalastingimpression;alwaysinteractinaprofessionalandrespectfulmannerandgoaboveandbeyondexpectations.
The core components of success are (i.e. must haves):
- A High School diploma
- Atleast5yearsofrelated experienceincommercialmechanical, solar, electrical,lightingretrofit,and/orrelatedexperienceortraining
- Anabilitytotravel and workvaryingshiftsasneededtoincludenights,holidays,weekendsandovertime. Most projects are only a few weeks in duration and will allow for return home over the weekends.
- California Electrical Journeyman license
The following are a definite plus, so if you’ve got it be sure to tell us!
- Cal OSHA10or OSHA 30
- Experiencewithenergyconservationlightingand solarprojects
- Scheduling software knowledge in MS project
Come join a company that is committed to going further to understand what is needed and engineer what is possible.
WHAT we do and WHY we do it?
Centrica Business Solutions is a nationwide, fast-growing company that maximizes the value of infrastructures by optimizing energy and building systems. We design and build energy efficiency upgrade projects that help our customers achieve financial savings, energy reductions and an enhanced environment that fosters productivity, comfort and safety.
We are driven and passionate about partnering with our customers and providing expertise to create more efficient and optimized environments for their employees, students, teachers and communities to thrive in. We strive to be better, do better and achieve better results for our customers. Our teams of experts don’t follow trends. We set them. We embrace change. We challenge the norm. We make promises - and we keep them. We earn our customers' business by creating value for them, showing genuine concern and understanding of their needs, building deep relationships, and ensuring they are happy. Our customers see and feel our constant care for every project.
Our Benefits and Perks …
At Centrica Business Solutions, we ensure you are supported and valued. To help do this, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some of our benefits & perks include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA, with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with company match
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Group Wellness Activities
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Casual attire with professional and fun work environments
- Fungineering (We Engineer the Fun!)
In true Centrica Business Solutions fashion, we are continually reviewing and re-imagining what we can offer to meet our employee’s needs.
Together we have fun. Together we grow. Together we get better. It’s not just what we do. It’s who we are!
Centrica Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices