Opportunity and Qualifications:
Our Orlando office is devoted exclusively to forensic accounting and litigation support services. We are currently seeking a Manager with five plus years of experience (public accounting preferred) to work within our Investigative Accounting Group.
The majority of our engagements involve working with commercial property insurers to evaluate physical damage and business income losses suffered by businesses as a result of catastrophic events. Projects may include reviewing and analyzing historical financial and industry information, revenue and expense projections, insurance claim evaluations, economic damage evaluations, fraud and fidelity, and forensic examinations. Assignments provide exposure to a wide range of industries from small local retail stores to multinational entities. In addition, we provide expertise to insurers and attorneys across a vast array of areas including fraud services, litigation support, dispute resolution, and catastrophic response.
In this role, the Forensic Accounting Manager will have a number of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Managing multiple, concurrent assignments
- Supervising the analysis and schedule preparation of staff
- Building solid technical accounting skills, as well as an understanding of complex property damage, business interruption, and extra expense claims
- Developing business contacts and networking
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
We are looking for individuals who seek exciting, long-term career challenges in the field of accounting and have a genuine interest in the area of forensic accounting and litigation support services. Successful individuals in this position are naturally outgoing, self-motivated, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges.
To be considered for this position, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor or advanced degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Have an active CPA license
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Travel overnight, as needed (approximately 20%)
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to a unique incentive program that rewards our exemplary employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.