Must be a U.S. citizen. All candidates will be subject to a background investigation and acquire a Texas private investigator license.
The successful candidate will have 1 year of forensics or ediscovery experience, detailed oriented and possess advanced troubleshooting skills. The candidate will be working on a contract basis with one of our large corporate clients providing data preservation, collections, analysis and legal hold management.
- Evidence handling and chain of custody procedures
- Initiating and maintaining legal hold notices
- Acquire and examine digital evidence from a variety of workstation, server and mobile platforms in a corporate environment
- Perform acquisition and examination of Android and iOS-based mobile devices using Cellebrite UFED Physical Analyzer or other mobile device forensic platforms
- Broad understanding of multiple forensic platforms and tools - EnCase, FTK, NUIX, Cellebrite and other forensic tools
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Digital Forensics or Information Systems or any combination or equivalent education, experience, and formal training
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum 1 year experience