We are seeking an experienced Forensics Analysts and Penetration Testers to test network vulnerabilities and conduct security assessments for applications, systems, and networks in the Syracuse area.
Key duties will include:
- Perform application testing and security assessments at the application, system and enterprise level.
- Perform manual penetration tests and validation of vulnerability scan results.
- Perform IT Security research, select, install and configure security testing platforms and tools for penetration tests.
- Interact with our clients,presenting reports while remaining current on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field
- 3 -5 years of penetration testing experience
- Experience with web / mobile applications, databases and operating systems
- Experience with FISMA/PCI-DSS compliance, ISO 27000, NIST SP800 Frameworks.
- Experience with Kali Linux, Metasploit, and Nmap
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE