Due to continued organizational growth, multiple newly-created Forensic Psychologist positions are now available with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare operates a specialized forensic mental health program within the West Valley Detention Center – a San Bernardino County jail located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This jail-based program provides high-quality and timely assessments, psychiatric stabilization, and restoration of competency services to adults who are struggling with mental illness and incompetent to stand trial.
As a Forensic Psychologist with Liberty Healthcare’s program, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as primary therapist to assigned patients
- Evaluating patients for competency to stand trial
- Formulating diagnoses and developing individualized treatment plans
- Collaborating with Psychiatrists, Clinical Therapists, RNs and ancillary staff
- Providing court testimony
- Writing detailed progress notes and court reports
Both full-time and part-time schedule options are available which offer competitive compensation packages. Full-time employees can also expect a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid time off, health insurance, 401k and much more.
Click here to a detailed overview of Liberty Healthcare’s benefits plan
You are a good fit for this position if you possess these attributes:
- Licensed as a Psychologist in California – or anticipating becoming licensed in the near future
- Formally trained and/or experienced in Forensic Psychology
- Experienced in providing competency evaluation services to people who are IST
- Experienced in writing formal psychological assessments and court reports
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals, specialized treatment settings and correctional facilities.Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Click here to learn more about Liberty Healthcare
Click here to visit the West Valley Detention Center online
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning forensic mental health program, work with a talented team of clinical professionals, and make a positive impact on the lives of people who are struggling with mental illness.
Click the “Apply” button now and submit your resume for immediate consideration.