Outpatient Forensic Mental Health Therapist - Work with Offenders
- Change lives by working with an under-served population
- Grow professionally via continuing education opportunities and collaboration with colleagues
- Work with adolescents and adults
- Provide group and individual therapy
About the Licensed Mental Health Therapist Position…
If you are a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC) with a passion for changing lives and a willingness to work with a challenging population, please consider this opportunity. A local provider that serves sex offenders and those struggling with sexual behaviors is in need of a full-time Outpatient Forensic Therapist to split time between their York and Harrisburg offices.
Using a Cognitive Behavioral Approach and a mix of group, individual and family therapy, this team of dedicated forensic therapists collaborates to improve lives, change behavior patterns and make our community better and safer. Clients include both court-mandated offenders and those seeking treatment on their own.
What we offer our Outpatient Mental Health Therapists…
- Competitive pay depending on experience and licensure
- Health-Dental-Vision Benefits
- Generous Vacation Package – 6 paid holidays plus 18 days paid vacation
- Retirement with a match
- Supervision for LSWs pursuing their LCSW
- Specialized training in working with sex offenders
- Collaborative team environment
- Full-time Monday-Friday hours – 3 day shifts/2 evenings shift
If you are a licensed mental health therapist (LSW, LCSW, LPC) and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume. Someone from our team will give you a call to confidentially discuss this position in more detail.