Tired of the automotive repair grind? Looking for a career change with a future? We are offering an opportunity that requires your knowledge and skills as a successful mechanic. The ProNet Group, Inc., specializing in technical investigations of accidents and failures for the insurance and legal industries, is presently searching for a Forensic Vehicle Investigator for our Chicago, Illinois office.
- In-depth vehicle mechanical investigations
- Obtain engine fluid and various samples
- Vehicle research including recalls and technical bulletins
- Provide and prepare oral and written reports
- 8+ years of vehicle service experience
- ASE certifications or ability to obtain immediately
- Other certifications considered along with body repair
- Associates Degree a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with all types of cars, trucks and heavy-duty vehicles
- Accident Reconstruction experience a BIG plus
This position will require 30-50% travel throughout Illinois.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and 401(k). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 10 - 15 years