We are looking for someone to join an industry leader in forging rare metals. This position requires you to maneuver metal through the production process to form parts for all facets of the aerospace industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking a metal part out of a very hot furnace with 6' long tongs
- Putting it into forging dye.
- Another employee will be operating the forging press to press the product.
- Will then be taken out of the dye and put back into the furnace for final heating.
- May also be operating forklift.
Skills and Qualifications
- Substantial mechanical aptitude required.
- 1 year of production/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be willing to cross train in other areas.
- Wage: $13.00/hour
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday: Day: 5:30am - 4pm & Swing: 4pm - 2:30am
- Must be flexible on shift - will most likely move to swing
- Duration: Temp to Hire position
Benefits upon permanent hire
- 401K 3% Match
- Stock purchase option
- Paid time off 120 hours per year