This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
7:00 PM - 7:00 AM 2,2. 3 Schedule
- Handle incoming and outgoing freight, including, but not limited to:
- Trailer and/or delivery drop-offs and/or pick-ups
- Verification of receipts, load sheets and other required paperwork
- Audit, verify and seal outgoing loads
- SAP functions
- Complete a thorough visual inspection of trailers to ensure they are in acceptable condition prior to beginning loading.
- Ensure that all outgoing finished goods pallets are in good condition, including but not limited to; pallet condition, shrink wrapping, labeling, non-damaged boxes/product, etc.
- Ensure that loads are properly secured and are in good condition, including but not limited to; finished goods, machinery, equipment, corrugated box scrap, etc.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly, including but not limited to; acceptable load condition, correct warehouse placement with respect to inventory rotation (IE. FIFO-first in/first out; LIFO-last in-first out)
- Assist in maintaining and reconciling inventories of all packaging and finished goods
- Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks and finished goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area. Assist in maintenance of shared areas, such as bathrooms and break rooms.
- Utilize d RF programs and electronic equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Forklift certification is required, including successful completion of medical assessment, classroom and hands-on training and completion of evaluation.
Utilize other material moving devices including carts and pallet jacks, as well as self-propelled equipment such as floor scrubbers.
LOTO training for authorized and designated personnel will be required.
Interior temperatures range from 60F-98F degrees, with occasional requirement to work outdoors.
- Ability to stand/walk constantly, sit/stoop occasionally, kneel/bend constantly, lift 7-39.9 lbs., push/pull 50+ lbs., bend/twist constantly and climb/ladders occasionally.
- Functional English is required, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word, SAP and RF scanners required.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status."IND1P" #CB1 #ZR