Do you like making extra income with daily overtime? Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new opportunity? If you are, then we need you to join our team! Our warehouse is an industry leader in manufacturing and logistics. Our warehouse thrives on employee safety so a positive team environment and great communication is encouraged.
As a forklift operator you will drive a powered industrial truck to lift and move materials, goods and supplies. You might load and unload trucks or be asked to supply different departments with products.
We also need you to perform product counts, check inventory, weigh/tag product and use an RF scanner. Other
tasks could include shrink wrapping and light cleaning around the warehouse.
- Operating a forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Respecting and following standards set by the company
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least 2 years of recent forklift experience
- Current certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and a strong sense of balance
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
Call to Action
We can interview virtually or in person and review certifications in person today. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you
Supply departments with product, order pullThe essential functions of this role include:
•manual lifting up to 50lbs
•working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
•Sit Down Forklifts
•No Degree Required
•Years of experience: 0 years
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.