The Forklift Operator is responsible for navigating the forklift correctly and safely through the facility, to transport boxes from location to location. Must have previous forklift experience to be considered for this position.
About Teeny Foods: Teeny Foods located in Portland, OR is a family owned, wholesale frozen food manufacturer celebrating over 56 years in business.
Teeny Foods has 4 Forklift Operator positions available immediately!
Teeny Foods participates in E-Verify program. Candidate selected for position will be required to have employment eligibility verified through E-Verify system, and must be able to successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
Drug screen will be required of candidate selected for position.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits will be offered after 90 days of full-time employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) will be front loaded on the 91st day of employment. Holiday pay, profit sharing and 401K plan (with up to 4% employer matching contributions) will be available to candidate selected following completion of one year of continuous full-time employment.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
1) Candidate must have forklift experience and be able to become forklift driver certified;
3) Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced work environment;
4) Effective communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
5) Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis;
6) Production or warehouse experience required;
7) Must be team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
Transfer product using forklift between production and freezer areas; assist in other production areas as needed.
Day shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Swing shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Night shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Pay Rate: Base salary is $16.50+ PH (DOE). Pay increase will occur following successful completion of 90 day introductory period.
Note: Applications will be maintained for 90 days after which they will be destroyed.