Shift: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: IL-1600 Hanover Park
-Sit down a must.
-The job contains Multitasking - MUST be able to do this well!
-Receiving in SAP would be helpful - If they have this, please call it out.
Receiving Forklift Driver / Warehouse
As a Forklift Operator youll be responsible operating the forklifts for the purpose Receiving and Locating product, moving, filling customer orders and delivering them to truck line shipping in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. Youll also be accountable for meeting or exceeding individual and / or departmental metrics.
What youll do at:
* The job contains Multitasking
* Offloading trucks
* Receiving in SAP would be helpful
* Load and Unload daily shipments, stage them, and store them in their areas.
* Document proper maintenance on all forklifts and input of information into computer system.
* Work Safely within our safety standards, immediately correcting or reporting any unsafe conditions as well as complying with OSHA and MSDS Standards
* Locate and process customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked, packed and shipped orders on PC or handheld scanning unit
What youll need to join:
* Ability to lift 50lbs. consistently
* Must have knowledge of receiving, warehouse and safety procedures and some computer experience
* 1-3 years of forklift experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Forklift / Pallet Jack Operator