As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
The Forklift Operator is within our Household division and is responsible for operating the lift, ships and records movement of parts, supplies, materials and inventory, they are in charge of unloading and loading product to and from production area, warehouse and loading onto customer transport.
- Preparation and completion of bills of lading
- Organize warehouse
- Check orders in system as relate to floor
- Loading and securing customer orders
- Unload finish goods from production facility and put away in warehouse
- Check product availability for next day shipments
- Loading and unloading of bottles from and to the production facility
- Responsible for housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area
- Responsible for conforming to all Plant Health, Environment, Safety, and Security (HESS) policies and procedures
- Must actively participate in the continual improvement of the Plant’s safety culture, including the Near Miss Program
- Ability and experience with hand held scanning devices and software
- High-school or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of Forklift operation
- Will operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load and transport goods
- Lift certification will be required
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.