It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Perform routine, emergency, and preventative maintenance of forklifts.
- Work with staff members and support the team where needed
- Interpret manufacturer's technical manuals to perform the necessary maintenance and repairs needed.
- Troubleshoot forklift problems to include brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues and/or malfunctions.
- Electrical and trouble shooting skills up to 480V
- Experience with Electric Forklifts
- Certified Operator
- Able to read and write English
- Must have minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience as a heavy equipment mechanic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear. Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move a minimum of 50 pounds of office or facilities equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting devices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Under The Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
FlagShip is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!