Penn Waste is currently hiring for a 2nd Shift Forklift Operator located in Manchester, PA
**This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign-on BONUS**
- Move material with the use of various material handling equipment to facilitate the recycling process from the dumping position to the conveyor line and move competed bales to either a staging area and/or trailer.
- You may be required to perform other duties as assigned in the processing of material. This may include manual work.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company's code of ethics/safety standards
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance
- Overtime required
- Prior Forklift Operation experience
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work Safely
- Work Mandatory Saturday after a Holiday
- Ability to work in somewhat climate controlled environment
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.