The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of Keurig Dr Pepper product supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday 5:00pm until finished, and Saturdays 3:00pm until finished. Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as it may be required by the business.
The pay for this role begins with a rate of $15.00/hr. More details will be covered during the interview. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.) begin on day one.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as needed.
- Spot trailers as directed.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned.
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years of forklift operation experience
- 1 year of experience using an RF scanner
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.