Position: Forklift operator
Pay: $13/hr to $13.50/hr (raise to 15/hr starting 01/19 and the potential for a raise of up to $17/hr when converted to a permanent employee after 3-6 months)
Job description: A large food distributor is seeking someone to join their manufacturing/ production team.
Term: 3-6 months contract to hire (converted to a permanent employee after 3-6 months)
Shift start times: 6pm to 4:30am - BUT MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY
- 1-3+ Years' experience working in a warehouse
- 1-3 Years of experience operating an electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, sit down forklift OR hi lo forklift
- Ability to lift heavy cases and put them on shelves
- Ability to work in a fast paced & refrigerated environment
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Overtime flexibility and able to work until the job is done
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.