At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Fork Lift Operator - 2
The Forklift Operator – 2 position has the responsibility of pulling orders in the main warehouse. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and takes direction from the Warehouse Lead. This position requires a strong attention to detail, ability to work independently, and maintain a safe working environment.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Locking & unlocking and checking trailers
- Pull and Stage Loads properly in a timely manner
- Load and Unload trucks
- Operate forklift & pallet jacks safely
- Insure loads are properly documented
- Organize warehouse properly, rotating stock in FIFO pattern
- Check quality of boxes and labels and quantity.
- Ability to hand load and/or unload on occasion
- Assist in Cycle Counts, Physical Inventory, Mock Recalls, and AIB Audits, as needed.
- Support repackaging of product including; each assignment is complete in a timely manner, submittal of the Material Transfer Sheet to the Operations Reporting Specialist, and ensure the re-packing area is clean and organized.
- Replenishing Product in our pick area
- Normal housekeeping duties, trash removal, moping, sweeping. Inside and outside facility.
- Miscellaneous duties as directed by department supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Have a valid State Issued Driver License and Forklift certification through the WNA training program.
- Minimum of two years’ experience driving a forklift required
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision after the training period has been completed.
- Have a valid State Issued Driver License and Forklift certification through WNA training program
- Work in a warehouse environment with periods of walking, sitting, and/or lifting, a maximum of 50 lbs., as needed
- Ability to work well with the Team in a positive manner.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forklift / Pallet Jack Operator