Abacus Staffing is seeking FORKLIFT OPERATORS
MHE experience x 1 year preferred - willing to train with Electric Pallet Jack experience x 6 months Temp to Perm Opportunity
Warehouse Material Handlers perform the tasks of receiving, shipping, storing, and preparing bulk automotive parts for distribution to aftermarket customers while operating PIT.
- Ability to read, write, and fully comprehend instructions and communication in English.
- Exercise maximum, efficiency while maintaining all quality standards.
- Ability to maintain department productivity standards.
- Must be certified in-house to safely operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to operate and understand the RF Scanner functions.
- Operate stretch wrapper to secure product.
- Utilize common hand tools (i.e. box knife).
- Ability to work closely with other employees.
JOB DUTIES :
- Unload product from trailers/containers and receive into inventory.
- Put product away in designated warehouse locations.
- Obtain customer orders and pick appropriate parts by item number / barcode and quantity.
- Prepare and secure customer orders for shipment, via parcel or fleet carrier.
- Secure finished goods and load into trailers for distribution to aftermarket customers.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
$100.00 WEEKLY PERFECT ATTENDANCE BONUS!
Why choose Abacus Staffing for a Temp to Perm Opportunity?
This opportunity allows you to focus on the job itself - you can experience a company's ability to meet your expectations before the commitment to a full time position. We all have an idea of respected companies we would do anything to get our foot in the door with - ALLOW ABACUS STAFFING to open that door for YOU today! We area leading provider of comprehensive employment solutions and we are currently working with some of the top employers in the region and are offering temporary to permanent opportunities!
Look for us on Facebook - Abacus Staffing Central PA - like our page, share
Text-to-Apply: text the keyword AbacusJobs to 85000 and you will receive an automated response with the recruiting page link.
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees' professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the "best fit" placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client's expectations. We strive to be recognized as an "Employer of Choice" as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!