AboutFedEx Supply Chain
FedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information, go tosupplychain.fedex.com.
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!
The ForkliftOperator II is primarily responsible for safely operating complex poweredmaterial handling equipment (includes the Order Picker, Turret, Drexel, etc.) forthe purpose of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment
This position will beresponsible for…..
- Full case order pickingfor replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Pallet retrieval andput away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
- Quality control toensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloadingof pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting, building andwrapping product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
- Maintain accuracy ofstorage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventorymaintenance tasks.
- Perform other distributionwork functions as needed due to business volume and need.
You might be a greatfit if….
- High school diploma orequivalent.
- 2+ years’ experiencewith daily power equipment operations.
- Ability to operatepowered complex material handling equipment, i.e. Order Picker, Turret, Drexel,etc.
- Not afraid of workingon equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense ofurgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills.
- Customerservice driven
- Strongteam player.
With orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tofinger, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittentlycrawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carryitems less than 60 pounds.
ADA– FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The safety and well-being of our teammembers and job candidates is our top priority. Candidates should take anysigns of illness seriously. Per the guidance of public health organizationslike the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World HealthOrganization, candidates feeling ill should not attend any recruitingappointments and should stay at home to avoid any potential spread of sickness.Job ID: 30273