8hr shifts within the operating hours of 6am-6pm.
Logistics done differently.
You won't just be driving equipment and moving material; you'll be building a bright future. With us, you'll have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers. If you're looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us!
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so (once permanent) we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks (forklift) and order picker to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment, and materials in a chemical facility.
- Use an RF gun with a high level of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Demonstrate a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality policy
- Work in a warehouse environment (hot and cold) with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Perform inbound receiving process
What you need to succeed:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
It'd be great if you also have:
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Communicate well with leadership and peers