The forklift operators are required to operate any one of three forklifts as needed:to support of the production, shipping and recieving operations, including:
- Loading truck and moving materials throughout the plant, including shipping and receiving.
- Processing paperwork and documentation as required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility with a minimum of six months forklift driving work experience.
- A current forklift driving certification; however, if not currently certified, the ability to demonstrate forklift driving exerience and pass the certification test.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts and overtime as needed.
Physical Requirements: Ability to kneel, stoop, crawl, squat and stand for extended periods of time while performing job duties. Ability to push, pull, bend, climb, walk, and lift on a continuous basis. Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds overhead on an occasional basis. Possess excellent hand-eye coordination, adequate dexterity and strength in order to maintain and operate equipment. Ability to distinguish through the use of audio, visual, olfactory, and tactile senses when the equipment is properly operating.
Click Here To Apply