The Forklift Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment as scheduled.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at all times while performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate areas as required.
- Keep records and reports to ensure accurate inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed.