Stryder Motorfreight USA is an award-winning Pacific Northwest 3PL provider specializing in transportation and warehousing.
We are currently accepting resumes for experienced, full-time Single-Double Forklift Operators for our Kent warehouse
* Must be available and willing to work SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS
* Must be available and willing to work SWING SHIFTS (example swing shift hours: 1300-2130, 1600-0030; 1730-0200; 1400-2030). Training may take place on day shifts
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed during busy periods
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in English (reading/written/speaking)
- Meet or exceed productivity standards in all functions performed during assigned shift
- Ensure complete product accuracy on every order, while maintaining set operational standards
- Familiar with inventory control and cycle counting
- Adhere to Stryder safety program
- Adhere to strict food-safety guidelines for handling finished product and beverage packaging, including maintaining a pristine warehouse environment at all times
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Pallet-picking and pallet building duties as needed (must be able to lift up to 50 lbs)
- Be courtesy and respectful to fellow employees, customers, truck drivers, and outside vendors
- Cleaning the facilities including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and dusting to maintain a spotless food-grade facility are part of the daily tasks for this position
- Use computer equipment and electronic devices to process orders and confirm quality assurance of loads and products
Starting salary: $16.00 per hour
* United HealthCare medical and United HealthCare dental benefits are available first of the month following 60 days of employment.
* Life insurance, STD, and LTD benefits are available first of the month follow 60 days of employment. Life, STD, and LTD are provided at no cost to the employee.
Preferences: single-DOUBLE forklifts
We are hiring for weekends and swing shifts. At the present time, all our Monday to Friday day-shifts positions are full.
TO APPLY: If you have at least 2 YEARS fast-paced, sit-down forklift experience (single-double lifts a plus!), please submit your current resume. We cannot accept walk-in applicants. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates going forward with the recruiting process will be contacted. Interviews will take place in our Kent offices.
For more information about our company, we invite you to visit our website: www.go-stryder.com
Business is a race...we're setting the pace!