This Forklift position offers a first shift working environment located downtown and is accessible via bus line. This position is for a well-established company, in business for over 40 years and an industry leader in retail packaging and displays.
What's In It For You:
This position is temporary with intent to hire full time. Qualified Forklift Operator candidates will start immediately.
Forklift Operator Position Details Include:
- 1st shift position
- Monday through Friday from 7a - 5:30p with potential for overtime on Saturday.
- Located downtown and accessible via bus line.
- Check forklift for proper mechanical operation and fill out maintenance reports if necessary.
- Perform pre-operating procedures.
- Review production line and maintain stock supply at production machines.
- Unload trucks and fill out all paperwork completely and correctly.
- Place stock in correct warehouse locations.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Perform all tasks assigned by supervisor.
Forklift Position Qualifications:
- Good communication and physical dexterity.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Self-starting team player with a high level of enthusiasm.
- HS Diploma/GED is not required.
- A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
How to Apply:
Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or call our office at 502-893-1944 for additional information.
We are located at 3710 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY 40220.
3710 Taylorsville Rd.
Louisville , Kentucky 40220