Naumann/Hobbs is looking for YOU to fill our Experienced Electric Fork Lift Tech position in the Kingman area.
- Do you have experience repairing forklifts? Including electric, gas, LP or diesel forklifts?
- Are you comfortable assessing, troubleshooting and diagnosing issues that arise with forklifts?
- Do you have a positive, can-do attitude?
- Can you provide top-notch customer service skills at all times?
- Are you a quick learner, and self-starter?
If you said yes to the above questions, WE WANT YOU to become part of our amazing team at Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc.
We are the largest Material Handling Equipment Company in the Southwest. Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc. sells, rents, services and supplies parts on an extensive line of material handling products. We are a staple in the Valley and a solid employee owned company with almost 70 years of business experience and over 100 million in annual sales.
What you will do:
- Maintain, trouble shoot and repair forklifts and other warehouse type equipment
- Provide top notch customer service to our customers
- Operate company van in a clean, safe manner following all required safety rules
- Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts
- Proficient in completing all required paperwork needed
What we will do for you:
- Positive work environment that encourages growth and offers a work/life balance
- Benefits that include:
- Short and Long Term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation and Sick time
- Discounts at major retailers and more
Naumann/Hobbs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background check, drug screening and a Motor Vehicle Record check.