Providence is calling a Foundation Coordinator (Foundation Operations, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance Integrity Program and any other organization or departmental materials related to compliance with laws, regulatory requirements.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to Medicare and Medicaid regulations which directly or indirectly relate to the performance and job expectations.
- Employee demonstrate knowledge of PSMMC’s policy on Patients Rights and Responsibilities and respects these rights and responsibilities in carrying-out daily activities.
- Actively participate in departmental and organization performance improvement activities in accordance with hospital and joint commission standards.
- Demonstrate leadership by performing his/her work in a manner that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that PSMMC promotes to the communities we serve
- Participate in hospital and department specific practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of data and information used in performance of his/her daily duties conforming to hospital policy, fundraising ethics, laws and regulations as appropriate.
- Maintain positive working relationships and fosters a cooperative work environment.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately using age specific standards with customers.
- Communicate in a professional and appropriate manner when interacting with colleagues, supervisors, peers, physicians, etc. Friendly, customer-focused service by phone, email and/or face-to-face.
- Provide clear, concise, pertinent reports/information.
- Serve as the Foundation’s donor relationship management software expert and exercises considerable judgment and accuracy in data input, reports, exports and filters.
- Work closely with accounting to prepare monthly reports and track expenditures.
- Create content for a variety of print and electronic communications, including but not limited to direct mail pieces, email, thank you notes, web, social media and event material.
- Responsibility for various aspects of fundraising and stewardship events, including procurement, auctions, marketing and other logistics.
- Provide administrative support and coordination for routine foundation programs and projects.
- Maintain Policy and Procedure Manuals including distribution of new and revised policies.
- Maintain meeting minutes for all Foundation Board meetings and committees.