We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst for a food and beverage manufacturing client in in Miami, FL. This position acts as a consultant to top management on financial matters by interpreting financial information and preparing analyses, special studies and financial modeling for budgets, business forecasts, sales, working capital, inventory, operations projects, etc.
- Manage monthly sales forecast process. Compile information from sales managers, VP sales, brokers, industry trend into a reliable sales forecast.
- Support monthly S&OP meeting by gathering relevant information from operations, on-hand inventory, sales forecast, etc.
- Leads costing activity for new projects, working with operations, procurement, sales, and Executive Committee members
- Assist in sales review with detailed variance analysis on revenue and margin.
- Compile, analyze and interpret financial information.
- Participates in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modeling tools.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Analyze profitability of all product lines
- Assists in the preparation of credit applications and analyze alternatives
- Analyze working capital; working capital working days, and return on capital expenditures
- Analyze sales budgets and make recommendations
- Assist in due diligence and integration of financial aspects of acquisitions.
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- MBA preferred.
- More than 3 years’ experience, preferably in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, power query).
- Knowledge of forecast software a plus, but not required