Suffolk County electronics company needs an FPGA design engineer to work on networking products. You will design, develop, verify, and test FPGAs. You will also perform digital design and simulation, troubleshoot, and do systems integration testing. Work with project teams which include software, digital and analog hardware, and mechanical engineers.
- Perform FPGA Design: Requirements, Architecture, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test
- Perform Circuit Card Assembly design specifying mixed-signal technology circuits consisting of processors, I/O communications, and programmable logic devices (FPGA, CPLD)
- Ability to debug and successfully resolve hardware/firmware issues in new and existing products
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar. 5-10 years’ experience.
- RTL coding/simulation/debug capabilities using VHDL and/or Verilog (VHDL preferred)
- Experience with RTL simulation, Synthesis, and Static Timing Analysis in one or more of the following toolsets: Xilinx Vivado, Altera/Intel Quartus, Lattice Diamond, and Microsemi Libero
- Experience with one or more schematic capture/circuit board layout tools
- Familiarity with multiple networking protocols including PCIe, 1G/10G Ethernet, Fibre Channel, 1553, 1394
- Experience with various scripting languages and scripting approaches
- Experience in a DO-254 design environment is beneficial
Must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write FPGA in the subject line of your email. Please provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job. Thanks!
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: