Seeking a patient focused Dentist to join a FQHC in beautiful Upstate New York in a split role between clinical and administrative duties.
• Join 3 experienced Dentists
• Robust support staff ensures your office flow runs efficiently
• HPSA/MUA designated site
Market rate compensation and robust benefits package
• Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance and student loan repayment
• PTO and full benefits package
Live and work in one of the most diverse cities in America. This booming New York metro town is a wonderful place to practice.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 18% below the national average
• Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and number of private colleges
• Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
• Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard
Employment Type: Full Time