Mr. Pickle’s Inc. is looking for a Franchise Field Representative/Trainer in the Tri-Valley, California area.
The right candidate will have:
- Previous Franchise Experience.
- Professional demeanor - Ability to maintain professional conduct, even in the face of adversity.
- Flexible schedule - Extended hours often required when opening new shops, some weekends required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often noisy environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift, up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely, have an excellent Driving Record (DMV printout and Insurance Required), be able to drive long distances and travel most days
- Capable of working with minimal supervision in the field.
- A positive, helpful nature, while also maintaining a corporate position in all matters.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to individual restaurants to train. Confirm all certifications, testing, and documentation are complete, properly submitted, and up-to-date.
- Create training programs that restaurants will use to train personnel
- Conduct training in needed areas, make assessments and evaluate the corporate-wide training program
- Perform detailed Inspections of restaurants and present results of those inspections, to Owners/Managers while offering suggestions for improvement of processes where needed.
- Complete projects for corporate office as needed and prepare presentations for training and franchise meetings.
- Liaise between corporate and franchisees
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and provide feedback from the field
Experience and Education:
- Restaurant Management experience 2-5 years, with P&L responsibility a plus. Priority will be given to candidates with previous Franchise experience.
- High School degree; Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to see "Big Picture."
- Impeccable Customer Service skills - This position demonstrates the highest level of standards with regards to Mr. Pickle’s brand, service, policies, and procedures
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant.
- As a requirement of the position, you must already have or need to pass a Food Safety Certification course (ServSafe).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via oral and written communication.
- Attention to detail - Ability to accurately document work logs, inspections, manuals, write procedures, etc.
- Must have financial literacy. Ability to understand financial reports.
- Strong computer skills. Experience using Office 365 applications (Outlook, Excel, Word). Ability to work mobile: whether by phone or tablet.
- Solid time-management skills. Ability to multi-task, to prioritize and to organize.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to select, develop, inspire, and manage strong teams.
- Ability to create and execute effective plans to build the business.
- Must understand how to set budgets and maintain food and beverage cost.
An effective Franchise Field Representative ensures the continued success of the shop and maintains the standards of the franchise chain.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, PTO and auto reimbursement
We require training in our corporate shop located in Auburn, CA for minimum 3-4 weeks to learn Mr. Pickle's Operations from top to bottom.
Territory would include shops listed on www.mrpickles.com ‘locations’ page.