BCforward is seeking a highly-motivated Fraud Analyst in Fort Worth, TX 76155
Role: Fraud Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76155
Expected Duration: 12 Months
The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud. Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. The incumbent will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity. The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support. Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to Client`s. Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution. Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools. Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor. Integrity is important in this role.
* Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
* Proven history of dependability
* Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
* Experience working in a team environment
* Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
* Self-motivated and goal-oriented
* Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues
* Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment
* Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently
* Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
* College degree or commensurate work experience preferred
* 2-4 years of customer service experience
* Inbound/Outbound call center experience and/or fraud experience
* Knowledge of banking operations
* Knowledge of fraud systems applications
* Strong analytical skills
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70273 when responding to this ad.