FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“FICO protects over 2.6 billion accounts around the world from fraud. As a member of our fraud, AML compliance, and cybersecurity portfolio marketing team, you will be responsible for the messaging, positioning, and enablement of FICO’s product and solutions, and for driving the strategy for integrated campaign management. You will be at the intersection of a cross-functional team that includes product management, sales and domain lines of business, field marketing, corporate communications, analyst relations, and more.”
-Portfolio Marketing-Vice President
What You’ll Contribute
- Design and validate the business plan for bringing FICO's portfolio, capabilities, and product/solutions to market. Articulate FICO's value proposition in the context of broader FICO initiatives, as well as contextually within specific customer industries or solutions (working collaborative with other portfolio teams as appropriate).
- Craft positioning, messaging and value propositions that resonate with specific audiences. Understand influencer and buyer personas and how they buy, to inform campaigns, content, and innovation. Prioritize and localize messaging for specific regions and industry impact. Create content that is reflective of positioning and messaging, and that maps to stages of the buyer journey – and that also helps accelerate deals.
- Engage with multiple constituents – field marketing, digital, analyst relations, sales and pre-sales, product management, public relations, community, customer advocacy and partners – to help validate, review, and deploy content for those specific uses.
- Manage competitive analysis, both at the core product level, as well as the portfolio and FICO’s overall Platform level (working closely with DMS portfolio marketers).
- Drive marketing new product introductions and define strategy for content distribution and adoption of our offerings. Help manage product naming initiatives, track analyst reports that correlate with emerging technology and related topics and collect and share market data as it becomes available.
- Working closely with the FICO Community Manager, oversee the development and expansion of the Fraud group in the FICO Community, including developing blogs/vlogs, release content, product and industry pages, and other specific content as it adds value for our extended user and prospect community.
- Develop and execute a plan for developing and delivering product demos, leveraging SMEs such as product managers, pre-sales consultants, and others.
- For our FICO World user events, manage or co-manage a content track as well as working in other capacities, including the demo theater, P2P roundtables, solution center, and user groups.
- Grow and defend market share of offerings via knowledge transfer, content, and programs for internal stakeholders - in particular, sales partners.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- An excellent writer, adept at conveying ideas and information through slides, presentations and written materials (providing writing samples of your work is preferred).
- Grounded in a technology field, experienced working with the business to business (B2B) market and the ability to quickly grasp the Identity and Fraud domain across verticals and regions.
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage at executive levels to influence the development of product and commercial strategies.
- Experience within a global enterprise software and solutions company preferred.
- Experience in analytics, fraud and financial crime domain, and/or financial services preferred.
- An energetic and highly organized individual who demonstrates attention to detail.
- A strategic thinker with business acumen, analytical skills and a self-starter who can excel and affect change.
- Proven ability to rapidly shift directions when business priorities change, and also consistently rebalance work priorities to ensure tight alignment with other constituents.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.