- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Requires less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic understanding of consumer and commercial banking, online banking/mobile banking, loan processing and card services
- Knowledge of back-end systems supporting payment transactions, servicing products and operational procedures
- Good problem solving skills and ability to make swiftly escalate issues to senior staff when needed
- Ability to think out of the box and recommend feasible solutions under the circumstances.
- Exceptional documentation and process management skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships
- Able to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical, research and attention to details skills
- Able to work independently as part of team
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-directed and results-driven with demonstrated ability to capture and document the needs of the business
- Strong Technical Skills and proficiency in launching applications and maneuvering in a Windows based environment
- Self-starter who proactively seeks learning and development opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.