The right team member will thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve company goals. You will work closely with peers in other groups to develop joint value propositions when appropriate and be a key champion for our "One Experian" approach. Finally, you will also be a key partner in advocating for product marketing to leadership and providing strategic insight on market opportunities.
- Oversee go-to-market planning and execution for successful market launches for BIS commercial entity fraud product launches and key initiatives
- Develop product and initiative positioning, messaging, and value propositions that emphasize the impact of our solutions, tie to specific personas and feed into the greater product vision to differentiate us from our competitors
- Work cross functionally and continuously refine/improve our go-to-market strategies through Voice of the Customer and Voice of Sales feedback to keep propositions current with changing market and competitive trends
- Manage internal and external collateral and other resource creation including but not limited to presentations, product sheets, videos, training tools, website content, white papers, objection handling, FAQs and case studies.
- Work closely with the content marketing, demand gen, corporate marketing, and sales teams to increase market presence and build pipeline and revenue.
- Analyze competitive positioning to identify key differentiators as well as potential gaps.
- Evangelize BIS fraud products by delivering compelling presentations at live and virtual events
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on all fraud products across Experian products and technology
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years' experience in product marketing including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
- Experience marketing world-class digital or Software-as-a-Service products. Specific experience in Fraud-related products a plus
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and superb critical thinker
- Expert in working in highly cross-functional matrixed environment
- "High-horsepower" thinker - "High Execution"
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.