Systematix is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to perform ad-hoc project based work,for a leading edge Biotechnology Firmlocated in their Midwest Headquarters.
ABOUT THE PROJECT(S):
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and production of creative materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, social, and web communications.
Some of your responsibilities in the role will be:
- Editing and creating compelling graphics for the Company’s websites, digital advertising, email and social media
- Developing designs for printed media, including direct mail, brochures, flyers and large-format pieces.
- Working as a self-starter independently and in a team setting
- Feeling confident in design capabilities
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Following brand standards and assisting to reinforce them
- Developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts through creative thinking
- Updating existing materials with new content and manages file versions
- Interacting, communicating and presenting ideas
- Updating and laying out content in a Company’s Content Management System
- Creating web and social media graphics
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and interactive design
- Performing other duties as assigned
Some of the qualifications you’ll need to have are:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or related discipline required (Science education or interest preferred)
- 2+ years ofGraphic Design experience required, with demonstrable graphic design skills and a strong portfolio
- Expertise in building files for both print and digital formats required
- Previous photography experience required
- Excellent knowledge and working skills in Microsoft and Adobe software suites, with a focus on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge and understanding of latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of projects
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Ability to receive feedback and coaching from others on one's performance and use the feedback and coaching to learn.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 3 month renewable contract, to perform ad-hoc project based work, located in our client’s Midwest Headquarters.
Systematix is one of North America's largest privately owned IT Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across North America, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all private industry sectors.