Are you very creative and do you enjoy making fun designs? Freelance Graphic Designer will report to the CEO and work on the USS PUP project which is a Nonprofit Mobile Pet Adoption Franchise company for Rescue Dogs. USS PUP is a modern way of adopting dogs in a fun environment. We need someone to do the interior room mockups for the trailer that travels to fairs and festivals, birthday parties and corporate events. This vehicle will look like a modern cruise ship but more fun and whimsical. We need your creativity and inspiration.
Work Location: Los Angeles near The Grove/Farmer’s Market. This is Not a work from home position. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA.
Status: Freelance/Part Time
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
- Must love dogs and animals
- Interior design of rooms includes furnishings and accessories. Rooms include Captain’s room, Cabin, Interview area, Spa and Retreat room, Rooftop observation deck, outdoor play areas.
- Create fun designs/room mockups with fun nautical themes.
- Minimum 2 years Interior Design experience required.
- Proficiency in using photoshop and CAD design programs.
- Ability to free hand sketch
- Experience in designing mobile retail is a plus but is not required.
- Experience creating designs for graphic vehicle wraps is a plus.
- Daytime schedule of 5 days per week with approx. 20 hours per week.
- This is currently a 4 week project.
- Working Part Time at our office.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must have samples of your work.
- Interviews will be conducted for Immediate Hire.