The Juilliard School’s Electrics Shop is seeking individuals to work on various productions and events throughout the year. The responsibilities will vary per project from Lead Video Technician to basic programing of a Q-lab cue stack. These opportunities are a per project position.
- Will work with the Electrics Shop Supervisor determining appropriate projection and computer playback needs
- Will work with Projection Designers as necessary on an event or production.
- Video load-ins and projection focus calls as well as crew support.
- Programing may involve WatchOut, Q-Lab and/or PowerPoint.
- Insures that video equipment is properly and safely hung and focused for productions and events.
- Previous experience as a video technician in a professional venue.
- Proficient knowledge of video playback systems, projectors and lenses.
- Ability to work as a team player and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to follow instruction and work independently.
- Able to 50lbs
- Computer literacy including programs such as WatchOut and Q-Lab.
- Photoshop and iMovie proficiency is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in a multi-purpose performance space preferred.
- Experience on opera, drama, and dance productions a plus.